|« IT Toolkit for a Learning Organisation||Presentation for #LearningLive 2011 »|
ALT-C conference - remote access detailsContinuing Professional Development 3681 views
The 2011 ALT Conference will start in earnest on Tuesday 6 September.
Here are some ways those not attending can benefit from the conference.
1. Conference Publications - the Conference Abstracts and the Proceedings Papers are available now as Open Access publications from http://www.alt.ac.uk/alt-c-2011/pubs
2. Plenary Keynote Sessions and Invited Speaker Sessions will be streamed, with online moderation throughout, using Adobe Connect. Go to http://altc2011.alt.ac.uk/pages/alt_live for details of what will be streamed, when, and how to access it.
3. The hashtag for the conference is #altc2011 and ALT's Twitter channel - @A_L_T - will be used to announce the starts of publicly accessible sessions throughout the conference shortly before each begins.
4. There will be a public web TV channel from the conference, with "vox pop" reactions to the conference from participants. Details to follow at http://altc2011.alt.ac.uk/pages/alt_live.
5. The full conference timetable and abstracts for all the sessions are available at http://altc2011.alt.ac.uk/calendar.
ALT does not charge for remote participation; at the same time we make no guarantees that things will work exactly as planned.
For more details about ALT and how become an individual, organisational, or sponsoring member, at an annual cost of between GBP zero and GBP 1276 per year go to https://www.alt.ac.uk/get-involved/membership